The Illustra Dermatology staff have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster. We are very glad to see our patients again. So that we may continue serving you, Illustra Dermatology ensures patients will receive expert dermatologic care in the safest environment with an abundance of caution in our office. For in-person visits, we are utilizing additional safety measures in line with CDC recommendations including more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, limiting those who enter our facility, spacing appointments to facilitate social distancing, using protective equipment when indicated, and monitoring ourselves and those who enter the practice for any concerning symptoms. We work hard to keep our Bay Area dermatologist clinic COVID-19 safe.
Prior to your appointment, contact-free check-in is available through the online patient portal Sadio. You should receive an email from email@example.com with a private link to register for Sadio after scheduling your appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be screened of COVID-19 symptoms and vaccination status before going to your exam room. In the room, Dr. Browne will perform her usual exam. Visitors are not permitted in the office unless if accompanied with a minor or a disabled individual. You are welcome to have any loved ones on the phone during the visit if you would like.
What we are doing to keep patients and staff protected:
- All patients and visitors need to wear a mask over their nose and mouth when they are at Illustra Dermatology and whenever they are within six feet of another person. If you don’t have a personal face covering or mask, we’ll provide a procedure mask. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a mask
- All surfaces in the office are regularly wiped down and sanitized
- iPads for filling out medical questionnaires are sanitized between each patient
- We room patients upon arrival to avoid use of our waiting room
- We provide ample hand sanitizer
- Each room has a HEPA air purifier for increased air purification and ventilation
Because we care about the safety of our patients and staff and are working hard to keep our Bay Area dermatologist clinic COVID-19 safe, please cancel your appointment (925) 317-1180, stay home, and contact your doctor or healthcare provider:
- If you or anyone in your household is ill and has a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, other respiratory or flu-like symptoms (e.g., runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches, headache).
- If you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or recently tested positive for COVID-19. If you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 14 days.
- If you or anyone in your household traveled outside the U.S. in the past 14 days.
- If you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 14 days.
- If you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19.
We thank you again for your patience and understanding. We understand that new changes can be hard during an already stressful time. We are working hard to prioritize the safety of our patients, their families, and our care team.
If you’re concerned that you may have COVID-19, call your doctor or healthcare provider before going to your doctor’s office, a clinic, or the emergency room. However, if you are experiencing severe symptoms or if you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
Please visit the CDC website for up-to-date novel coronavirus information.